The ACL 7600 Presaturated IPA Cleaning Wipes are a perfect choice for all general cleaning applications where removing contaminants are of concern.
Just the facts for 7600
- Evaporates quickly and leaves no residue
- 70% isopropyl alcohol and 30% deionized water
- No cotton: 50/50 of polyester and cellulose for low-linting
- Removes oil, grease, ionic and non-ionic residues
- Safe to use on plastic and metal
- Towel size: 5 x 8 inch perforated wipe
- VOC: CARB 70% SCAQMD 616 g/L Federal 70%
ACL Staticide® IPA Cleaning Wipes are an essential work bench companion for the removal of solder pastes, inks, adhesives, and flux residues. Since these presaturated towel are safe for plastics and metals, it is suitable for the cleansing of printed circuit boards, hardline coax cables, both metal and fiber optic cable splices, and for restoring automatic and semi-automatic printer stencils back to their spotless state during and at the end of production runs.
Need more facts? Check below for our technical spec sheet and the MSDS just in case.
Got a question? Send us an email email@example.com or give us a call - we can help!
|GoKimco Part #:||AC7600|
|Manufacture Part Number (MPN):||7600|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|