The Aven 10923S Stealth cutter is a high performance alloy steel cutter. ESD safe comfort hand grips & dual leaf srping release for reduced hand fatigue through repeated use. Aven Stealth Cutters are manufactured from a high performance alloy steel for exceptional strength and durability. The cutters feature a non-reflective satin finish, a unique screw-joint for perfect alignment of the cutting blades whilst minimizing friction, induction hardened cutting edges (60-63HRC) that is produced using a proprietary grinding process to ensure edge angle accuracy and ESD safe ergonomically designed grips. Each cutter is individually inspected and checked for quality and performance.
Features of the Aven 10923S:
- Heavy duty precision cutter
- Extra large oval head with 15mm cutting blades
- Cutting capacity: 0.10mm - 1.20mm
- Semi-Flush cutting edges
- Desisgned to be durable through hundreds of thousands of cuts
- Screw-joint construction for precise tip alignment
- ESD-Safe comfort grips
- Ultra-repsonsive dual leaf springs provide easy opening & closing for reducing fatigue
- Overal lenght 4.75"
|GoKimco Part #:||AVEN-10923S|
|Manufacture Part Number (MPN):||10923S|
|Country of Manufacture||Pakistan|