The TSX70 is a station designed to remove solder bridges from fine-pitch components and also as a site preparation tool for BGA and fine-pitch PLCC's.
- Specifically designed for BGA site preparation.
- Can be used for fine pitch PLCC reattach operation.
- Both vacuum and air flow are adjustable.
- Used in many BGA rework operational instructions.
- Temperature Range: 400-800F.
- Shop Air Required: 1x70 psi, 1x40 psi.
- Weight: 7.5 lbs.
- Power Requirements: 120V, 60Hz.
|GoKimco Part #:||EDS-TSX70|
|Manufacture Part Number (MPN):||TSX70|
|Country of Manufacture|