The Chemtronics CMAQ8 Chemask® Aqua Solder Masking Agent is a high temperature temporary spot mask that protects component-free areas from molten solder during wave soldering.
Just the facts for CMAQ8
- Easily removed in water cleaning cycles
- Does not coat filtration equipment
- Noncorrosive; safe for sensitive contacts
- Removed with inexpensive filters, increasing the life span of activated carbon/resin beds
- Ideal for use with closed loop cleaning systems
- Increases productivity by reducing cleaning system maintenance
- Short-term high-temperature protection from molten solder to 515ºF / 268ºC
Need more facts? Check below for our technical spec sheet and MSDS just in case.
Got a question? Send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call - we can help!
|GoKimco Part #:||C-CMAQ8|
|Manufacture Part Number (MPN):||CMAQ8|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|