The Chemtronics Soder-Wick 40-2-5 is the fastest, safest desoldering braid specifically for use with Lead-Free applications. Solder-Wick Lead-Free is packaged in ESD-Safe static dissipative bobbins.
Chemtronics 40-2-5 Features:
- Engineered for high temperature, lead-free solders
- Transfers heat to the solder joint more quickly and efficiently than conventional desoldering braids
- Can also be used with Tin/Lead solders
- Minimizes the risk of damage associated with static electricity
- Noncorrosive ultra high purity no-clean flux
- Will not leave ionic contamination on the boards
- Especially effective at removing residual solder from SMT pads
- RoHS Compliant
- Color: Yellow
- Size: #2x5'
|GoKimco Part #:||C-40-2-5|
|Manufacture Part Number (MPN):||40-2-5|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|