The Chemtronics Soder-Wick SW14045 is the fastest, safest desoldering braid specifically for use with Lead-Free applications. Solder-Wick Lead-Free is packaged in ESD-Safe static dissipative bobbins.
Chemtronics SW14045 Features and Benefits:
- Engineered for high temperature, lead-free solders
- Transfers heat to the solder joint more quickly and efficiently than conventional desoldering braids
- Can also be used with Tin/Lead solders
- Minimizes the risk of damage associated with static electricity
- Noncorrosive ultra high purity no-clean flux
- Will not leave ionic contamination on the boards
- Especially effective at removing residual solder from SMT pads
- RoHS Compliant
- Color: Blue
- Size: #4x5'
- 10 ESD-Safe bobbins in can
|GoKimco Part #:||C-SW14045|
|Manufacture Part Number (MPN):||SW14045|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|