Desco Static Shielding Bags | 100 pack of bags
Bag Dimension: 3" x 5"
Facts for Desco Part number 12910 static shielding bag:
- Lead-free RoHS compliant
- Made in the United States of America
- Listed on the qualified products list (QPL) Defense Standardization Program for electrostatic discharge (ESD) protective materials.
- Constructed and marked per requirements for heat-sealable bags used in military preservation.
- Material Identification Printed Between Polyester and Aluminum Shielding Layer
- Prevents markings from rubbing or sloughing off.
- Meets requirements1 for ESD shielding packaging inside and outside an ESD Protected Area (EPA).
- Allows bag to be used throughout an ESD Protected Area and grounded when placed on a grounded surface or handled by a grounded operator.
- Allows bag to be used with ESD susceptible items.
- Bag dimensions: 3" x 5"
- MIL-PRF-81705E Type III, Class 2 Qualified Film Laminate (0.0028”)
- Converted per MIL-DTL-117H
- Dissipative Outer Surfaces Rtt <1 x 1012 ohms per MIL-PRF-81705E Method 4.6.8
- Dissipative Inner Surface Rtt ≥ 1 x 105 to <1 x 1012 ohms per ANSI/ESD STM11.11
- <10 nJ Energy Limit Test per MIL-PRF-81705E Method 4.6.9
Meets the ANSI/ESD S20.20 and ANSI/ESD S541 requirements for ESD shielding packaging
|GoKimco Part #:||D-12910|
|Manufacture Part Number (MPN):||12910|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|