The Desco 12928 Zip Static Shielding Bags, 4"x6", are part of the 81705 Series, Metal-In, 100 per pack
Features of the 12928:
- MIL-PRF-81705E Type III, Class 2 Qualified Film Laminate (0.0028”)
Listed on the qualified products list (QPL) Defense Standardization Program for electrostatic discharge (ESD) protective materials. View HERE.
- Converted per MIL-DTL-117H
Constructed and marked per requirements for heat-sealable bags used in military preservation.
- Material Identification Printed Between Polyester and Aluminum Shielding Layer
Prevents markings from rubbing or sloughing off.
- <10 nJ Energy Limit Test per MIL-PRF-81705E Method 4.6.9
Meets requirements1 for ESD shielding packaging inside and outside an ESD Protected Area (EPA).
- Dissipative Outer Surfaces Rtt <1 x 1012 ohms per MIL-PRF-81705E Method 4.6.8
Allows bag to be used throughout an ESD Protected Area and grounded when placed on a grounded surface or handled by a grounded operator.
- Dissipative Inner Surface Rtt ≥ 1 x 105 to <1 x 1012 ohms per ANSI/ESD STM11.11
Allows bag to be used with ESD susceptible items.
- Lead-free RoHS compliant
- Made in the United States of America
1. Also meets the ANSI/ESD S20.20 and ANSI/ESD S541 requirements for ESD shielding packaging.
|GoKimco Part #:||D-12928|
|Manufacture Part Number (MPN):||12928|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|