The Desco 66326 Statfree UC2 dissipative dual layer rubber tray liner is 16"x24"x0.80" and is sky blue.
Features of the Desco 66326:
- Cleaned and Packaged in a Class 1000 Controlled Environment*
Removes contamination from mat for use in clean environments.
- NEW Double Bagged
Controls contamination of contents before the product is transferred to the cleanroom.
- Dissipative (1 x 106 to < 1 x 109 ohms Rtt) Colored Top Layer
Meets ANSI/ESD S20.20 worksurface required limit and recommendation of ANSI/ESD S4.1 for contact with ESD susceptible items.
- Conductive (< 1 x 104 ohms Rtt) Black Bottom Layer
The dedicated conductive layer reduces the resistance to ground (Rtg) from the top of the surface to the groundable point ground and allows the mats to be used with ESD continuous monitors.
- High Strength Nitrile Rubber Compound
Designed to withstand abrasion, stretching, and tearing and may be used in soldering applications with flux and other chemicals.
- Ultraviolent (UV) Stabilizer Additives
Stabilizes color retention, ensures ESD performance over time and eliminates surface layer deterioration resulting in cracking when the product is flexed.
- Lead-free RoHS 2 compliant
- Includes 14213 Ground Cord
- Made in the United States of America
|GoKimco Part #:||D-66326|
|Manufacture Part Number (MPN):||66326|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|