140 WATT HIGH POWER DESOLDERING STATION As the design of PCBs evolve, the need for higher power desoldering tools with a wide arrange of nozzle configurations grows. The HAKKO FR-410 desoldering station is designed to fit that need and bridge the gap in power between the 70W HAKKO FM-204 desoldering station and the 300W HAKKO FR-400 ultra heavy duty desoldering station. The HAKKO FR-410 provides 140 watts of power and has the widest selection of nozzle configurations that can meet almost every need. The station includes the same popular features from the HAKKO FR-400, which include an anti-clogging feature that helps ensure instantaneous application of peak vacuum pressure to the solder joint.
Other features include:
• A delay timer to prevent premature release of the vacuum system before solder has cleared the heater and is captured in the solder collection chamber
• A large easy to read display that includes a vacuum level indicator to let you know if there are restrictions building that will need to be cleaned out
• 3-user programmable presets
• Process control password lockout to prevent any unauthorized changes to the systems operation or setup
• Two variations — gun-type (FR-4101) desoldering handpiece, or pencil-type (FR-4102) desoldering handpiece
• Each handpiece has a easy access solder collection chamber that is simple to clean
• Easy to change heater cartridge with HAKKO Composite Ceramic technology
• An independent nozzle, which provides a low cost of operation
• And a basic maintenance kit with a variety of basic cleaning tools and replacement filters.
|GoKimco Part #:||H-FR410-02|
|Manufacture Part Number (MPN):||FR410-02|
|Country of Manufacture||Japan|