The Hakko FR-872 Infrared 4-Bank sleek low profile, bench top PC Board Preheater is especially useful on medium to high-mass board assemblies.
4-BANK IR PCBOARD PREHEATER
The FR-872 is a low profile, bench-top PCBoard preheater designed to elevate the temperature of printed circuit board assemblies so that components on them can be soldered and de-soldered more easily, and with improved results. This is particularly useful on medium to high-mass board assemblies, which can “heat-sink” a significant amount of energy being supplied by a soldering iron tip, or handheld hot air tool. The FR-872 is particularly useful when soldering Pb-Free assemblies.
• High efficiency carbon filament IR heating lamps
• 4 independent switchable heat zones
• 8.8 x 10.5 in (224 x 266 mm) effective heating area
• Manual or Auto operation modes
• Preheat controlled by Power percentage or Thermocouple for closed-loop feeback of the PCB heating
• Ramp Control that controls the ramp rate of the PCB when using either of the thermocouple modes of temperature control
• Soft EPO to protect assemblies
• Automatic operation following a 3-heating zone profile that can be prograamed into the system (with up to 20 possible profiles)
• Faster than ceramic IR heating
• Integration capability with the Hakko FR-803B hot air and FM-206 rework systems with connecting cable (not included)
|GoKimco Part #:||h-FR872-03|
|Manufacture Part Number (MPN):||FR-872-03|
|Country of Manufacture|