The Hakko FX1001-51 Induction Heat Soldering Iron Hand Piece for the FX100 is ergonomically designed and lightweight. The iron will also automatically set the temperature once the tip is connected.
Just the facts for the FX1001-51
- T31 series tip cartridges are available with set temperatures of 750° or 850° in a variety of styles, sold separately
- The cord is burn resistant, just in case
FX-1001-51 Soldering Iron ( Handpiece ) Specifications:
- Tip-to-ground resistance: <2 ohms
- Tip-to-ground potential: <2mV
- Total length (w/o cord): 7.4"
- Heating element: High frequency induction-type
- T31 tips: (not included)
- Cord length: 4.3 ft.
Got a question? Send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call - we can help!
|GoKimco Part #:||h-FX1001-51|
|Manufacture Part Number (MPN):||FX1001-51|
|Country of Manufacture||Japan|