The JNJ SW100BSC BioAct SC-10 Electronics SMT wipes offer superior performance in stencil misprint cleaning and de-fluxing applications.
Just the facts for SW100BSC
- SW100BIO has been renamed to SW100BSC - same product , new name
- Removes all types of uncured epoxies
- Removes SMD adhesives, and un-reflowed solder paste and flux from stencils, squeegees, and misprinted PC boards and assemblies
- Removes many rosin, water soluble, no-clean, and lead free solder paste residues
- Removes acrylic and silicone conformal coatings and tape residue
- This is pretty powerful stuff, we have to ship by ground only - don't run out
Bioact SC-10 SW100BSC Electronics Cleaner is a blend of highly refined aliphatic hydrocarbons, orange terpenes, and linear alcohols formulated to offer superior performance in stencil/misprint cleaning and de-fluxing applications.
Need more facts? Check below for our technical spec sheet and the MSDS sheet just in case.
Got a question? Send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call - we can help!
|Manufactured By:||JNJ Industries|
|GoKimco Part #:||J-SW100BSC|
|Manufacture Part Number (MPN):||SW100BSC|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|