Sorry, but Kester 63-0025-2224 Organic Water Soluble 2224-25 Liquid Flux is no longer available to buy.
The Kester 2224-25 is a high activity, organic flux designed for automated soldering of circuit board assemblies where a more aggressive flux is required, but reliability considerations are paramount. The flux will provide good capillary wetting action up plated through-holes, making it suitable for multi-layer boards.
Kester 63-0025-2224 Features:
- No offensive odors or excessive smoke is emitted during soldering
- The flux will not create excessive foaming in standard water cleaning systems
- High activity
- Minimizes icicling and bridging
- Chemically compatible with most solder masks and board laminates
- High ionic cleanliness and no surface insulation resistance degradation
- Classified as ORH1 per J-STD-004
|GoKimco Part #:||K-6300252224|
|Manufacture Part Number (MPN):||63-0025-2224|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|