The Kester NXG1 SAC305 Alloy ( Sn96.5Ag3.0Cu0.5 ) 7032130810 is a No-Clean Soldering Paste.
SAC305 alloy is free of lead ( lead-free ).
The paste can be reflowed in air and nitrogen reflowable.
The flux is designed as a no-clean and meets the thermal requirements of lead free alloys.
Additional Kester Features:
- The paste flux system allows joint appearances that closely resemble that achieved with SnPb alloys
- The flux is classified as Type ROL1 flux under IPC ANSI/J-STD-004B
- Excellent wetting to a variety of metals
- Capable of print speeds up to 200 mm/sec (8 in/sec)
- Excellent printing characteristics on 0.4mm (16 mil) pitch QFPs
- Excellent release from stencil
- Long stencil and tack life (process dependent)
- Low voiding behavior
- Capable of 120 minute break times in printing
- Clean cosmetic aesthetics after reflow
- Resistant to slump
- Longest shelf life at 8 months
- Reflowable in air or nitrogen
- Kester Part number 70-3213-0810 or refered to as 7032130810
|GoKimco Part #:||K-7032130810-Kester|
|Manufacture Part Number (MPN):||70-3213-0810|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|