The Loctite 1835201 Retaining Compound 680™ is a high strength, high viscosity room temperature curing adhesive used to join fitted cylindrical parts. It fixtures in 10 minutes and provides a shear strength of 4,000 psi.
Just the facts for 1835201
- High viscosity
- Joins fitted cylindrical parts
- Fixtures in 10 minutes
- Provides shear strength of 4,000 psi
- Capable of filling diametrical gaps up to 0.015"
- Allows relaxed machining tolerances
- Replaces clamp rings, set screws and snap rings
- Replacing 68035, this item is new and improved
Formerly part number 68035
Retaining compounds have found wide acceptance as a standard method for assembling press- and slip-fitted parts. Retaining compounds, an anaerobic adhesive, fills the “inner space” between components and cures to form a strong precision assembly. Gives best resistance to dynamic, axial and radial loads. Recommended for retaining shafts, gears, pulleys and similar cylindrical parts. NSF/ANSI 61 Certified. ABS Approved.
Need more facts? Check below for the MSDS just in case.
Got a question? Send us an email [email protected] or give us a call - we can help!
|GoKimco Part #:||L-1835201|
|Manufacture Part Number (MPN):||1835201|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|