Edsyn TSX70 SOLDAVAC SMT Reflow Vacuum Workstation
The TSX70 is a station designed to remove solder bridges from fine-pitch components and also as a site preparation tool for BGA and fine-pitch PLCC's.Features of the Edsyn TSX70:
- Specifically designed for BGA site preparation.
- Can be used for fine pitch PLCC reattach operation.
- Both vacuum and air flow are adjustable.
- Used in many BGA rework operational instructions.
- Temperature Range: 400-800F.
- Shop Air Required: 1x70 psi, 1x40 psi.
- Weight: 7.5 lbs.
- Power Requirements: 120V, 60Hz.
Dimensions: 5.8"W x 10"H x 8.8"D (147 mm x 254 mm x 224 mm)
Power Requirements: 120V, 60Hz
Power Rating: 30W-330W
Heater: 24V, 70W
Temp Range: 400°F-800°F/205°C-427°C
Temp Regulation: ±6°F/±3°C