EMIT 50780 SmartLog Pro w/ Proximity and Barcode Readers
The EMIT 50780 Smartlog Pro™ verifies the functionality of an operator’s wrist strap and footwear, logs the test record, and controls access to an ESD Protected Area.
All operator test activity is logged into a database to meet the ANSI/ESD S20.20 requirement for “Compliance verification records shall be established and maintained” and for on-going quality control purposes.
Each log entry includes operator identification, test results, resistance measurements, time, temperature and humidity.
Operator identification and access control is performed using the embedded HID OMNIKEY® proximity reader, barcode reader or touchscreen keypad.
Access control to an ESD Protected Area can be further enforced by using the relay terminal on the SmartLog Pro™. It can be connected to an electronic door lock or turnstile to grant access only to those who have passed their pre-defined ESD tests.
- Tests the Operator’s Path-to-Ground
- Electronic Data Acquisition
- Operator Identification
- Relay Terminal
- Simultaneous Testing in Less Than 2 Seconds
- Stand-Alone Operation
- Embedded CCD Barcode Scanner
- 5 Inch Color Touchscreen Display
- Records Resistance Measurements, Temperature and Relative Humidity
- Software Programmable Test Limits
- Embedded HID OMNIKEY® Proximity Reader
- NIST Calibrated with Certificate Included