Hakko FR-811 SMD Hot Air Rework System
The FR-811 is a complete SMD rework system, featuring dual thermocouple inputs for part and board monitoring, PC integration via USB port with Hakko software, an additional external USB port for flash drive memory for storage of profiles, onboard storage of up to 50 profiles, manual and auto modes, auto teach mode for profiling, password lockout, and lots more!
- New graphic interface display and navigation system that simplifies operation
- Dual T/C inputs allow users to monitor part and board temperatures while controlling the ramp rate for a safe, accurate and repeatable process
- Automatic mode gives users the ability to fully program profiles with up to 6 stages
- Onboard storage of up to 50 profiles with an external USB port for flash drive memory for storage of profiles
- A dedicated USB port can also be used to integrate the FR-811 with a PC using the included software
- Integrated vacuum pickup with a visual indicator in the handpiece that indicates when the component has been completely reflowed
- Nozzles are not included
NOTE: The HAKKO FR-811 is compatible with older generations of nozzles from the FR-801, FR-802 and FR-803B hot air stations. An adapter is not required to use the older nozzles.