ICI HIR-IR Non-Contact InfraRed Thermometer
Features of the ICI HIR-IR Non-Contaact InfraRed Thermometer:
- ICI’s HotSpot non-contact infrared thermometer ensures accurate and stable body temperature readings. Effective for adults as well as newborn babies and young children with high mobility tendencies.
- This FDA 510(k) Clearance device can detect elevated skin temperatures brought on by various external causes, such as the Coronavirus, with pinpoint accuracy. Perfect for adjunct use in hospitals, sub-acute health settings, public areas (i.e. airports), and more.
- Readings can be taken as close as 5 cm or as far as 15 cm from target zone.
- Being non-contact makes for a more sanitary environment and reduces the chance to spread infectious diseases.
- Temperature shows on the LCD screen.
- Users can set an alarm for readings considered abnormally high.
- Onboard datalogger stores last 32 readings.
- The HotSpot is fits in lab coats and bags for portabillity.
- Precise non-contact temperature measurements
- Select between °C or °F readout
- Select between Body and Surface temperature
- Alarm sound for threshold
- Memorization of the last 32 measurements
- Automatic selection range
- Display resolution 1/10th of a degree
- Backlight LCD display
- Auto power off
- Body Mode: 32.0 °C to 42.5 °C (89.6 °F to 108.5 °F )
- Surface Mode: 0 °C to 60 °C (32 °F to 140 °F)
- Resolution: ±1 °C
Basic Accuracy: ASTM E1965-1998 (2003)
- 32 °C to 35.9 °C (93.2 °F to 96.6 °F) with (± 0.3 °C / ± 0.5 °F)
- 36 °C to 39 °C (96.8 °F to 96.6 °F to 102.2 °F) with (± 0.2 °C / ± 0.4 °F)
- 39 °C to 42.5 °C (102.2 °F to 108.5 °F) with (± 0.3 °C / ± 0.5 °F)
- Measuring Distance: 5 – 15 cm
- Response Time: 0.5 Seconds