Kester Sn60/PB40 Wire Solder, 44 Activated Rosin Flux, .020 Diameter, 66 Core, 1lb | 24-6040-0010
Kester 44 Rosin Flux is an activated rosin formula for use in flux-cored solder wire. 44 has virtually dominated the field of activated rosin core solders for well over four decades. An outstanding performance feature of this flux is the “instant-action” wetting behavior. The high mobility and fast-spreading action of this flux results in more reliable production line soldering. 44 is classified as ROM1 per J-STD-004.
Features of the Kester 24-6040-0010 Roll Solder:
- High activity RA formulation
- Passes both 85 degree C/85% RH and 40 degree C/90% RH IPC SIR testing
- Excellent solderability to a wide range of metalizations
- Industry standard RA cored wire for decades
- Classified as ROM1 per J-STD-004
- Made in the U.S.A.