Lyon 5440N Flammable Liquid Safety Storage Cabinet, 30 gallon
Standard Cabinet - Manual Closing
- Conforms to NFPA Fire Code No. 30 and OSHA standards.
- 1/2" shelf adjustment maximizes storage versatility inside cabinets.
- Ribbed, galvanized steel shelves deliver load capacity of 350 lbs. per shelf.
- All-welded, double wall construction (with 1 1/2" of insulating air space to offer fire resistant protection).
- Three-point latching system with key lock. Self-closing doors have fusible link that melts when ambient temperature reaches 160°, releasing the latch holding the door open.
- Screened flame arrester vents on both sides of cabinets are threaded to accept standard 2" pipe for external exhaust.
- Ground wire connection (wiring not included) deters static build-up.
- Zinc-plated leveling legs included.
- Constructed of 18-gauge steel with reinforced double walls.
- Reinforced double wall construction provides a full 1 1/2" air space between inner and outer walls.
- Leak proof 2" pan bottom prevents leakage from accidental spills.
- Ribbed heavy gauge galvanized steel shelves hold up to 350 lbs.
- Doors include a 3-point latching device with built-in key lock for added security.
- Grounding wire connections standard on all cabinets dissipate static electricity buildup.
- Dual vents with 2" threaded fittings have fire baffle and cap.
- Large warning labels on every cabinet.
- Shelves adjust on 1/2" centers to maximize storage versatility.
- Four adjustable zinc plated leveling legs.
- Polyethylene trays in acid storage cabinets catch inadvertent spills.
- Choose from 32 different selections.
Capacity: 30 Gallon
WxDxH: 43" x 18" x 44"