Maxxeon MXN05000 WorkStar 5000 Rechargeable LED Area Work Light
WorkStar® 5000 LUMENATOR® Professional Rechargeable LED Area Light/Work Light Features:
- Rugged aluminum alloy casing
- 2 brightness levels: High - 2100 lumens, 2 hours run time, Low - 680 lumens, 8 hours run time
- Powerful Li-ion battery, charge time: 5 hours
- Ultra-wide floodlight beam pattern
- Nylon handle rotates 180 degrees and becomes a stand and a mounting point for optional tripod and optional magnetic base
- 9x8x3 in, 3 lb
- IP-65, dustproof + water jets, IK07 = 2 J
- Includes UL-approved 100-220 VAC, 50/60 Hz world charger
- Optional accessories: a single head tripod, a triple head tripod and a magnetic base
- What's Included: WorkStar 5000 with Rechargeable Li-ion Batteries and 100-220VAC power supply
- Warranty: 1 Year Against Manufacturing Defects
- Li-ion Wall Charger: 100-220VAC 50/60HZ UL-Approved North American Li-ion Charger with Standard Type A, two prong plug
- Weight: 3.5 lbs.
- Run Time per Charge: high > 2 hours, Low < 8 hours
- Charge Indicator: A Bicolor LED Charge Level Indicator on the Wall Charger Glows Red While Charging and Changes to Green when the Charge Cycle Completes
What makes it so impressive?
The LUMENATOR® is a professional, cordless LED work light that generates 2100/680 lumens, runs for 2/8 hours and costs less than $120.
Its unique hexagon shape combined with the nylon handle allows the light to be positioned on a variety of surfaces. The rubber bumper around the aluminum body/heatsink protects the edges and provides good surface grip.
The nylon handle tilts 180 degrees and acts like a support leg or mounting point. The hole in the handle mounts the optional telescopic tripod and Neodymium magnetic base accessories, but can also be used as a permanent or semi-permanent mounting point.
The On/Off switch cycles through the two brightness settings for easy operation. The High setting provides an intense level 1800 cool white lumens, with a run time of 2 hr. The Low setting provides a very practical level of 600 lm for 8 hr. This is all made possible by the technologically advanced 20 W COB (Chips On Board) LED and the powerful Li-ion 4400 mAh battery pack, which is user replaceable.
The superior brightness levels are only part of the story; the beam pattern is important as well. The COB LEDs plus the unique "fresnel-like" lens creates an ultra wide floodlight beam - no rings, no shadows, no hot spots. The diameter to distance ratio is about 3:1, meaning for example, the beam diameter is about 9 ft wide when the light is 3 ft from an object. The WorkStar® 5000 can light up a whole room, an engine bay, or a campsite, you name it. It is flexible, versatile and tough.
The LUMENATOR® is a professional tool that is ready for hard work. It is only 9 x 8 x 3 inches and weighs in at 3 lb and stores easily in the center console of your pick up truck or in a small tool box. It is rated for an operational temperature range from 15º to 105ºF. It has ingress protection rating of IP65, which means it dust tight and protected from jets of water proof. It has an impact test rating of IK07, which means it can absorb 2 J of energy and it has a drop test rating of 6 ft, ensuring a long, trouble-free life.