Maxxeon MXN05400 WorkStar Rechargeable LED Work Light 5400
The LUMENATOR® Sr is a professional, cordless LED flood light that generates 4300/2300/1100 lumens, runs for 1.5/3/6 hours and is competitively priced.
Its unique hexagon shape combined with the nylon handle allows the light to be positioned on a variety of surfaces. The rubber bumper around the aluminum body/heatsink protects the edges and provides good surface grip.
The nylon handle tilts 180 degrees and acts like a support leg or mounting point. The hole in the handle mounts the optional telescopic tripod and Neodymium magnetic base accessories, but can also be used as a permanent or semi-permanent mounting point.
The On/Off switch cycles through the three brightness settings for easy operation. The High setting provides an intense level 4300 daylight white lumens, with a run time of 1.5 hr. The Medium setting is a very bright 2300 lm, with a run time of 3 hr. The Low setting provides a very practical level of 1100 lm for 6 hr. This is all made possible by the technologically advanced 50 W COB (Chips On Board) LED and the powerful Li-ion 5200 mAh battery pack, which is user replaceable. Three green LEDs are arranged in a bar graph format to indicate both the battery life and the charge level. And special to LUMENATOR® Sr is a USB output, for charging cellphones, etc.
The superior brightness levels are only part of the story; the beam pattern is important as well. The COB LEDs plus the unique "fresnel-like" lens creates an ultra wide floodlight beam - no rings, no shadows, no hot spots. The diameter to distance ratio is about 3:1, meaning for example, the beam diameter is about 9 ft wide when the light is 3 ft from an object. The WorkStar® 5400 can light up a whole room, an engine bay, or a campsite, you name it. It is flexible, versatile and tough.
The LUMENATOR® Sr is a professional tool that is ready for hard work. It is only 10.5 x 9.5 x 2.25 inches and weighs in at 3 lb and stores easily in the center console of your pick up truck or in a tool box. It is rated for an operational temperature range from 15º to 105ºF. It has ingress protection rating of IP65, which means it dust tight and water resistent to water jets and rain. It has an impact test rating of IK07, which means it can absorb 2 J of energy and it has a drop test rating of 6 ft, ensuring a long, trouble-free life.
Features of the Maxxeon MXN05400:
- LED Brightness - High: 4300 Lumens, Medium: 2300 Lumens, Low: 1100 Lumens
- Power/Brightness Switch - Low-Medium-High-Off
- Batteries Included - Li-ion 11.1 volt, 5200 mAh battery pack. Pack is user replaceable.
- Run Time - High 1.5 hours, Medium 3 hours, Low 6 hours
- Recharge TIme - 3.5 hours
- Charge Indicator - Three gree LEDs to indicate both the battery life and the charge level
- Dimensions - 10.5" x 9.5" x 2.25"
- Weight - 3lbs
- Drop Test - 6 ft.
- Included - WorkStar 5400, a user replaceable 11.1 VDC, 5.2 Ah Li-ion battery pack and a 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 15 VDC, 1.5 A UL-approved power supply
- Warranty - 1 year against manufacturing defects