Metcal SCV-CH10 Chisel Solder Tip 1.0mm (.04") for Metcal MFR Units and PS-900 Stations
The Metcal SCV-CH10 Chisel Solder Tip is used in the popular MFR-1120 and the MFR-2220 Rework Systems. The SCV-CH10 offers SmartHeat® Technology that is unique that it senses the specific thermal demand directly at the solder pad and delivers the precise quantity and flow of thermal energy during both flux activation and intermetallic bonding phases without any adjustment and calibration. SmartHeat® is radically different and provides users the only fully safe and thermally effective soldering lead free solution.
Metcal SCV-CH10 Features:
- Ceramic for high thermal demand applications
- 30° Chisel Tip optimized for thermal performance
- 1.0mm x 18.3mm (.04" x .719")
- Use with MFR-H2-ST Soldering Iron
- Can be used with PS-900 Soldering Station