SCS 13001024 Static Shielding High Puncture Resistance Bags, 10" x 24" 100bg
The SCS 13001024 transparent metal-in static shielding bag is designed to provide a static safe environment for ESD sensitive electronic devices. A stronger polyester layer helps prevent punctures. Bags are printed with an ESD protective symbol and a lot code for traceability. The bags are heat sealable. SCS Static Shielding Bags 1300 are manufactured from a polyester, metal, polyethylene laminate. The polyester dielectric in concert with the metal layer provides shielding of Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) and minimizes the penetration of electrostatic and electric fields.
- Metal-In Film Laminate 0.0032” thick (3.2 mil)
- >22lb Puncture Strength Average - Provides physical protection for contents
- Rs 1 x 104to11 ohms per ANSI/ESD STM11.11 - Allows bag to be used throughout an ESD Protected Area and grounded when placed on a grounded surface or handled by a grounded operator
- Printed with ESD Protective Symbol and Lot Code Information
- Size: 10" x 24" - 100 per pack