SCS CTM048-21 ESD Events Sensor Meter
The SCS CTM048-21 EM Eye Meter is capable of providing measurements for many various parameters, which are determined by the type of sensor connected to the EM Eye Meter.
ESD Events Detection - The portable, easy-to-use EM Eye Meter serves as a measuring instrument for most ESD signals. The EM Eye Meter measures the magnitude of ESD events.This meter also estimates the events’ magnitude for CDM, HBM and MM models.
Electromagnetic Field Measurement - Enables the EM Eye Meter to be transformed into an EMF Meter, Power Density Meter and EIRP Meter.
RF Signal Sensor – The EM Eye Meter measures the amplitude of an RF signal.
- Detects, counts and measures ESD events that can damage ESD items and cause tool lock-ups, erratic behavior and parametric errors
- Calculates event magnitude for Charged Device Model (CDM), Human Body Model (HBM) and Machine Model (MM)
- Records all measurements to a microSD card for PC download
- Touchscreen display provides intuitive user interface
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery