Tronex 5812 Oval Head Long Heavy Duty Flush Cutter, 5"
The Tronex 5812 Oval Head Long Heavy Duty Flush Cutter is forged of carbon steel, has strength in the head and joint areas needed to cut heavier gauge wire or cable. Cushion grips provide operator comfort. A jaw restraining device is attached to insure spring retention. Wire harness and jewelry making are popular applications for our heavy duty cutters.
- Forged of carbon steel, this cutter has strength is the head and joint areas needed to cut heavier duty wire or cable.
- A jaw restraining device is attached to ensure spring retention.
- Sometimes used for cutting sheets of metal.
- Used for wire harness and jewelry making
- Long, heavy duty oval head cutters with standard handles and flush cutting edges
- Handle Length: Standard Handles
- Head Shape: Extra Large Oval Head
- Cutting Edge: Flush
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Cutting Capacity (steel wire): .010" - .080" (.3mm – 2mm); 29-12 AWG