Tronex 7075 Minature 50 Degree Angulated Cutter w/ Ergo Handles, 7"
The Tronex 7075 is an SMT cutter with a very small cutting head. Used for exceptionally fine cutting. Relieved for maximum accessibility. Razor Flush® cutting edges.
- An SMT cutter with a very small cutting head
- Used for exceptionally fin cutting
- Relieved for maximum accessibility
- Angulated cutter – 50 degree miniature flush cutter with long, ergnomic handles
- Handle Length: Long ergonomic handles
- Head Shape: Angulated head – 50 degree miniature
- Cutting Edge: Flush
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Cutting Capacity (soft copper wire): .004" - .025" (.1mm – .65mm); 38-22 AWG
- Overall Length: 5.9" (149mm)
- Grips on cutters are dissipative 1 x 109