The Quantum® DG92035CO Conductive Dividable Grid Containers protect your electronic components from typical electromagnetic interference (EMI), electrostatic or induced fields with these molded, carbon-filled, copolymer polypropylene dividable grid containers. Surface resistivity is less than 105 Ohms-per square.
Sold in cartons of 12
- Has surface resistivity of less than 10 Ohms per-square
- Containers are molded, carbon-filled and are made from copolymer polypropylene
- Can accomodate dividers that allow containers to be compartmentalized and customized according to individual specifications
- Snap on covers and clear label holders available for this product
- Container size 16-1/2" x 10-7/8" x 3-1/2" O.D.
- Oversize carton ships at 39 lbs - actual weight 23 lbs.
|Manufactured By:||Quantum Storage|
|GoKimco Part #:||Q-DG92035CO|
|Manufacture Part Number (MPN):||DG92035CO|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|