The Quantum® DG92060CO Conductive Dividable Grid Containers protect your electronic components from typical electromagnetic interference (EMI), electrostatic or induced fields with these molded, carbon-filled, copolymer polypropylene dividable grid containers. Surface resistivity is less than 105 Ohms-per square.
Sold in cartons of 8
- Dividers are not included but can be used to customize the interior space
- Made from molded, carbon-filled, copolymer polypropylene
- Conductive material forms barrier to electromagnetic interference, electrostatic or induced fields
- Containers, covers and dividers are permanently conductive
- Conductivity will not be affected by common cleaning substances
- Load capacity of 100lbs
- Available in black
- Container size - 16-1/2" x 10-7/8" x 6" O.D.
- Oversize carton ships at 48 lbs. - Actual weight 20 lbs.
|Manufactured By:||Quantum Storage|
|GoKimco Part #:||Q-DG92060CO|
|Manufacture Part Number (MPN):||DG92060CO|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|