The Quantum® DG93080CO Conductive Dividable Grid Containers protect your electronic components from typical electromagnetic interference (EMI), electrostatic or induced fields with these molded, carbon-filled, copolymer polypropylene dividable grid containers. Surface resistivity is less than 105 Ohms-per square.
Sold in cartons of 3
- Dividers can be used to customize the interior space and are sold separately
- Constructed from molded, carbon-filled, copolymer polypropylene
- Conductive material forms barrier against electromagnetic interference, electrostatic or induced fields
- Containers, covers and dividers are permanently conductive
- Conductivity will not be affected by most cleaning substances
- 100lbs load capacity
- Available in black
- Container size - 22-1/2" x 17-1/2" x 8" O.D.
- Oversize carton ships at 53 lbs - Actual weight 16 lbs.
|Manufactured By:||Quantum Storage|
|GoKimco Part #:||Q-DG93080CO|
|Manufacture Part Number (MPN):||DG93080CO|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|