The SCS 770030 Combo Tester verifies the functionality of an operator’s wrist strap and footwear (footwear test requires foot plate). It determines if an operator’s wrist strap and footwear will function correctly. A rocker switch allows the operator to select a wrist strap or footwear test. A green light indicates that the wrist strap or footwear is passing. Red and yellow lights plus an audible alarm indicate when the wrist strap or footwear is failing. If failure occurs, the tester will also display if the grounding device’s resistance is too low or too high. The Combo Tester may also be used to test smocks or garments that feature a grounding mechanism for operators using a coiled cord connection.
Features of the SCS 770030:
- Tests operator’s resistance loop; wrist strap limits 750 kilohms to 10 megohms; footwear limits 750 kilohms to 100 megohms
Determines that operator’s personal grounding device is functioning correctly.
- Separate test circuits for wrist straps and foot grounders
Rocker switch allows operator to quickly test all personal grounding devices.
- Durable, stainless steel test button
Long lasting; reduces wear and tear.
- Powered by 9V battery or optional power adapter
See SCS item 770034 (North America Plug).
- Optional foot plate and stand
Combine tester with 770032 Foot Plate and Stand to test foot grounders.
- NIST calibrated with certificate included
Calibrated with accepted procedures and standards traceable to the National Institute of Standards and Technology. For more information on calibration of SCS products.
- Made in the United States of America
|GoKimco Part #:||SCS-770030|
|Manufacture Part Number (MPN):||770030|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|