We offer numerous carrier method options. Here are guidelines you can follow to select the most economical method for your order.
- Standard Delivery
- Urgent delivery:
- Air shipment method (FedEx or UPS)
- Large, heavy items and special handling:
- Ground method
- Orders shipped to APO and FPO destinations:
- Call your KIMCO sales representative at 1-800-521-9197.
- Fulfilled immediately and are shipped in most cases same day.
- Items selected must be in stock and entered by 2:00pm EST (EDT) Monday-Friday.
- All ship and delivery dates specified on the Kimco website are estimates and subject to change.
- Shipped FOB—Mentor, OH or Origin unless otherwise specified or agreed upon.
- Freight charges for ground & air parcels may be prepaid and added to your invoice.
- We will ship collect utilizing the following carriers:
- FedEx Ground
- FedEx Express
- LTL - Customer Directed Carrier Freight Collect.
- Hazardous Materials may require special consideration and some items are not permitted to ship via certain carriers.
Please contact us immediately if an error occurs while processing and filling your order. We will resolve the matter to your satisfaction as quickly as possible.You can call during our regular business hours for any help you may need.
Claims and Damaged Shipments
Kimco takes every reasonable precaution to ensure that your orders are delivered without incident.Packages should be inspected immediately upon receipt.
Although problems may occasionally occur...
- We will assist you in tracking lost shipments to the best of our ability.
- Please contact the responsible carrier immediately upon receipt and inspection of goods to initiate a claim, should damage occur during transit.
- We may assist you with the claim process depending upon the method of shipment.
- Please contact our Customer Service staff during business hours for assistance or to place replacement orders for lost or damaged merchandise.
Kimco wants you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. We understand, however, that this may not always be the case.
In the event that you are dissatisfied with your order...
- You may opt for credit and/or replacement.
- Claims must be made within 48 hours of receipt of goods.
- We may refuse packages returned without a Return Authorization.
*Our Customer Service staff can assist you with initiating a Return Authorization and generating any subsequent replacement orders and/or credits due.
- Must be sent Freight Prepaid as designated on the Return Authorization.
- Must be in the manufactures’ original packaging and in re-sellable condition.
- Are subject to inspection for damages and any issues will be reported back to the customer in a timely fashion.
- That are time sensitive materials must have at least 25% shelf life remaining to be considered for return.
- Originally shipped refrigerated materials may not be returned
- Since they were stored out of our control we cannot verify that they were stored properly.
- In some cases customers may elect to have the material recertified at their cost should they elect to do so and we are in agreement.
*We reserve the right to amend this policy as required.
For further assistance...
- You may call during our regular business hours at 1-800-521-9197.
- 8:00am - 4:30pm Monday through Friday (excluding national holidays)
We are here for you. Let us know how we can help!