- Groundable Static Control Garment System Tested Per ANSI/ESD S20.20-2007 (RTG < 3.5 X 10E7) Requirements
Allows operators and smock to be bonded or electrically connected to ground to prevent ESD events in ESD Protected Areas.
- Conductive Knitted Cuff With Patented* Hip-To-Cuff Grounding
Allows operator to connect coil cord to snap to the hip of the smock for “hands-free” grounding, keeping the coil cord out of the workstation.
- Minimum Of 9% Carbon Conductive Nylon Fibers Woven In Chain-Link Design
Provides continuous and consistent charge dissipation throughout lifetime of smock.
- Creates Faraday Cage Effect Around Torso And Arms Of Operator
Shields ESD charges from operators’ clothing from damaging ESD sensitive devices.
- Panel To Panel Conductivity
Prevents isolated charged conductor in ESD Protected Area.
- 2-Year/100 Launderings Limited Warranty
- Extended lifetime of garment will maintain its electrical and ESD properties.
|GoKimco Part #:||D-73612|
|Manufacture Part Number (MPN):||73612|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|