The Desco Metal-In Static Shielding Bags are integral antistatic with low tribocharging properties. Bag contents will not electrostatically charge during movement. All Desco Metal-In static Shielding bags are testable to industry standards by meeting or exceeding one or more of the following standards: electrical and physical requirements of ANSI/ESD S20.20, ANSI/ESD SS41, EIA 541, JESD625-A, MIL-STD-1686, and EIA 583 Heat Sealable.
Desco 13605 Features and Benefits:
- Integral static dissipative properties, not topically treated, not humidity dependant, won't wear off
- Large 3/8" wide seals with high performance interior sealing layer
- Identified with ESD Protective Symbol as required by ANSI/ESD S541 with lot code number
- Polycarbonate compatible containing no amines or N-octanic acid, non-corrosive, will not contaminate parts
- Made in America
- Sold in packages of 100 bags packaged in a protective oversized ESD bag
- Size: 3" x 5"
|GoKimco Part #:||D-13605|
|Manufacture Part Number (MPN):||13605|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|