Sorry, but Hexacon TOT-1002 Therm-O-Trac Industrial High Power Solder Station 525F - 850F is no longer available to buy.
We think you might like one of these instead:
Therm-O-Trac Soldering Stations are the best available for high reliability applications. They exceed all industry standards and MIL specs including the performance requirements of MIL-STD-200A and ANSI/J-STD-001; the ESD requirements of MIL-STD-1686; and the EMI and RFI emission criteria of MIL-STD-461A/462A, with outstanding performance,
Therm-O-Trac is also the leading station for commercial applications requiring high reliability and accurate temperature control.
Hexacon TOT-1002 Features and Benefits:
- Temperature Control - Therm-O-Trac is designed to give the industry's most stable temperature control during the workcycle and less than ±10°F variance at idle temperature. Temperature is controlled by a thermistor positioned at the working end of the tip. It continually senses temperature and corrects for temperature variations immediately by adjusting the power through a closed loop, zero voltage switching circuit.
- Temperature Range - Variable temperature models (525°F to 850°F) can be set for any temperature in range. Select-O-Trac and Magnum 2300B can be set to any of three specific temperatures. All units can be easily calibrated in the field without any special components or tools to ensure certification compliance with industry standards and MIL Specs.
- Detrimental Energy - Therm-O-Trac does not produce levels of EMI, RFI, ESD, electrical or any other energy forms detrimental to sensitive devices during soldering. The station design and construction eliminates any possibility of ESD damage.
- Voltage Leakage - Steady state voltage leakage is a potential risk in many irons after prolonged use. In the Therm-O-Trac, "Posi-Ground¨, a positive tip grounding technique developed by Hexacon, prevents leakage potentials greater than two millivolts - well below the damage level for voltage sensitive components. The power supply for the low voltage element is fully isolated.
- Magnetic Fields - Therm-O-Trac's solid state, electronic switching does not produce a magnetic field. (Soldering stations that use Curie-point alloys and strong permanent magnets for control produce a strong magnetic field that damages sensitive circuits.)
- Made in USA to Survive the Harshest Soldering Environments - Therm-O-Trac Stations are durable and built to last. Entirely manufactured and assembled in the United States of America with independently replaceable component parts and tips.
Select-O-Trac - Select-O-Tracs are three temperature position stations. They are the only temperature controlled soldering stations available that can be calibrated exactly at each of the set points.
Power Boost - Power Boost Model 1002 PBS provides high quality solder joints on thick multilayer boards without damaging the board or components. The Power Boost System includes a TOT-1002PBS Temperature Controlled soldering station with six tips and three cases in a variety of point shapes and thermal capacity ratings.
Magnum - Magnum has the highest heat capacity of any temperature controlled soldering station on the market. It uses the largest iron and largest tips in the Thermo-O-Trac series. Magnum is widely used for the demanding requirements of robotic soldering.
|GoKimco Part #:||HEX-TOT-1002|
|Manufacture Part Number (MPN):||TOT-1002|
|Country of Manufacture|