Sorry, but Brady TLS-PC Link Thermal Labeling System is no longer available to buy.
We think you might like one of these instead:
The Brady TLS PC Link™ Thermal Labeling System offers a rugged, small and lightweight desktop/portable solution. The printer provides capabilities such as thermal transfer printing, bar coding, and multiple material configurations.
- Use the power of your PC for more versatile labeling options
- Versatile label options - Uses all of the available TLS 2200® printer materials and ribbons, including bulk roll material
- Easy-to-use label design software - Brady LabelMarkTM Labeling Software is included with your TLS-PC Link, and CodeSoftTM Labeling Software is also available for use with this system
- WindowsTM driver included - This driver allows you to easily print labels from either Brady labeling
- Prints over 500 labels between battery charges
- Light Weight - 2.50 lbs (1.14 kg)
- Labels up to 2" wide (50.8 mm)
- Print length up to 6" (152.4 mm)
- FCC Class A approved
- Adjustable for 6 different widths of labels
- Built-in industrial label cutter
- Custom TrueType font
- Print width 1.81" (46 mm)
- 12 Month Warranty
The firmware is upgradeable through the mini-Din serial jack, and the unit operates off AC power or the included rechargeable battery.
Printer includes LabelMark labeling software, rechargeable battery pack, power supply/battery charger, R6210 ribbon, sample labels (PTL-19-423), Quick Start Guide, manuals, communications cable and Windows drivers.
|GoKimco Part #:||B-TLSPC|
|Manufacture Part Number (MPN):||TLSPC|
|Country of Manufacture|