Sorry, but Loctite 7700-HD High Intensity Hand-Held LED UV Curing Light Source 1427232 is no longer available to buy.
We think you might like one of these instead:
The Loctite 7700-HD LED Light Source is a versatile light emitting source designed for the effective curing of UV/visible light curing adhesives. This 7700-HD LED Source is designed for continuous duty usage and is equipped with an internal cooling fan. It can be used as a hand-held device or stationary mounted using the mounting bracket that is included. This innovative LED technology virtually eliminates substrate heating and emits in the 390 to 420 nm wavelengths. This light source offers a high-powered (typically 2.5 to 3 W/sq. cm*) LED that you can count on for consistent performance and long-term reliability. It is powered from the AC Power Adapter (item # 989929 included) thus eliminating internal batteries.
- Contains a high-powered, fully visible LED point light source
- Typical output: 2.5 to 3 watts / sq. cm
- Emits light UV / visible light range of 390-420 nm
- Primary peak of 395 nm
- Internal diagnostics for indicating proper current through LED.
- Interface output connection for remote output signal
- Hand-held or Stationary mount
- Designed for continuous usage
- Equipped with an internal cooling fan
- Perfect for small adhesive joint applications
- AC powered; no batteries to replace
- LED life of up to 5 times typical UV bulbs
- Extended tip allows operator to aim at the adhesive joint
- Universal AC power adapter; 100 - 240 VAC; 47 - 63 Hz
|GoKimco Part #:||L-1427232|
|Manufacture Part Number (MPN):||1429232|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|