Get Several Industry Products at One Place- Loctite
Loctite has been a trusted choice for high-performance adhesives and bondings, engineered, sealant, and coating solutions. The products are manufactured to meet the most demanding challenges and withstand customers’ requirements. For all simple and complex projects, DIY’s and craft items, for fixing stuff, and other purposes, you can shop Loctite products and get great performance.
Loctite focuses on creating products to reduce unplanned downtime, improve reliability, and lower the costs for all its customers. You can get the most of Loctite processes by buying the following products:
- Accelerators to increase the cure speed of instant adhesives and tampering proofing adjustable components.
- Adhesives for binding the materials together and forming a strong bond.
- Easy squeeze Plastic Dispensing Bottles.
- Degreasers to grease, cut, and oil the surfaces flexibly.
- Epoxies to be used in the manufacturing of adhesives, plastics, paints, coatings, and other materials.
- Eye Wears such as safety glasses to protect your eyes during any task.
- Glue Guns for woodworking, construction, DIYs, and other purposes.
- Hand-Held Dispensers are designed to dispense at all angles without any leakage or waste of product.
- Light Cure Adhesives to make glue joints invisible.
- Manual Dispensers to dispense low to medium viscosity products. The amount of dispensed liquid depends on the user.
- Pneumatic Dispensers that use a controlled, pressurized air source to force the fluids out in line or dot pattern.
- Replacement Parts such as Nozzle Tip Kits, Cartridge Dispense Tip, Syringe Airline Adapter, etc.
- Sealants with excellent solvent resistance, that can withstand high temperatures, and prevent galling.
- Threadlockers to prevent leakage, loosening, and corrosion.
Fixing items or making them, both can be a tough task if the right products are not used. You can get high quality and innovative products beneficial for all your projects and tasks from Loctite. You can unlock your limitless potential with the best products you require.
The Loctite® 237107 Hysol® E-20HP™ Fast Curing Epoxy Adhesive is a high strength toughened adhesive. LOCTITE® EA E-20HP is an off-white, 2-part, to...View full details$16.18| /Sale
LOCTITE® 98666 (IDH 883976) All-purpose Syringe Dispensing System is a digital electro-pneumatic dispensing system designed for dispensing repeatab...View full details$495.55| /Sale
The Loctite® 398470 Hysol® 0151™ Epoxy is a general purpose, ultra pure surface structural adhesive.LOCTITE® EA 0151 Epoxy is a general purpose, ul...View full details$13.08| /Sale
The Loctite® 142059 4011™ is a low viscosity one part, room temperature cure, surface insensitive instant adhesive. Designed for the assembly of di...View full details$29.75| /Sale
The Loctite 720228, formerly 98472, 50 ml Dual Cartridge Manual Applicator is a hand-held, manually operated meter-mix dispenser. Loctite 720228 is...View full details$48.07| /Sale
The Loctite® 237113 Hysol® E60-NC™ Epoxy is a general purpose, electrically non-corrosive potting compound. LOCTITE® EA E-60NC is a black, opaque, ...View full details$14.98| /Temporarily Out of Stock
LOCTITE® 444 is a colorless, transparent, medium viscosity ethyl cyanoacrylate liquid adhesive formulated for electronics applications. It is desig...View full details$16.80| /Sale
The Loctite® 193949 Tak Pak® 444™ is a medium viscosity instant adhesive designed for use with accelerators to attain instant cures for tacking ele...View full details$29.08| /Sale
New patented technology. One component, low or high viscosity. Specifically formulated for extremely rapid UV or visible light cure and secondary c...View full details$61.69| /Sale
The Loctite® 135333 Low Strength 222MS™ Threadlocker is ideal for fastener diameters of 1/4" (6mm) and smaller. It's controlled lubricity allows fo...View full details$13.89| /Sale
A high strength, medium viscosity, thixotropic, UV/visible light cure adhesive. Designed primarily for bonding rigid and flexible PVC to polycarbon...View full details$38.28| /Sale
LOCTITE® SF 7452 is transparent, light amber, cure-speed accelerator for the increased cure speed of LOCTITE cyanoacrylate adhesives. It can be eit...View full details$8.52| /Sale
LOCTITE® SF 7452 is transparent, light amber, cure-speed accelerator for the increased cure speed of LOCTITE cyanoacrylate adhesives. It can be ei...View full details$9.49| /Sale
The Loctite 135461 Assure 425 Instant Threadlocker cures quickly on plated metal and plastics fasteners. LOCTITE® 425 is a dark blue ethyl cyanoacr...View full details$21.43| /Sale
The Loctite® 398454 Hysol® 0151™ Epoxy is a general purpose, ultra pure surface structural adhesive. LOCTITE® EA 0151 Epoxy is a general purpose, u...View full details$17.75| /Temporarily Out of Stock
The Loctite® 135354 Medium Strength 242® Threadlocker is a general purpose, removable threadlocker for fasteners between 1/4" and 3/4" (6mm to 20mm...View full details$14.71| /Sale
LOCTITE® AA 3321 is a transparent, light yellow, light-cured, universal, acrylic-based instant adhesive, suitable for metals and stress-sensitive p...View full details$42.95| /Sale
The Loctite® 434108 Light Cure 392 UV/V offers fluorescing superior sterilization resistance. LOCTITE® AA 3926 is a high viscosity, acrylic-based l...View full details$42.95| /Sale
LOCTITE® EA M-121HP is an off-white to beige, 2-part, medium viscosity, non-sagging epoxy adhesive which cures at room temperature once mixed, to f...View full details$19.80| /Sale