Hakko FX100-04 Induction Heat Soldering Station
Hakko Soldering - The FX100-04 soldering system with induction heat soldering technology is the perfect addition to todays modern soldering world. This unit is a slick compact design with a big LED display for the sore eyes.You also get an ergonomic soldering iron thats easy on the hands.
Just the facts for the FX100
- No need to calibrate, this unit calibrates itself
- Password protected so you can save your setting
- Low EMI levels for those soldering with sensitive devices
- If you have to walk away no problem, the Auto-Power off feature will power off the unit which saves tip life and energy.
- Need to share? You can save different user settings
- It's ESD-Safe so no worries about static discharges
- Meets or exceeds requirements under IPC J-STD-001, ANSI ESD S20.20 and older MIL-STDs
- Slim, lightweight, and ergonomically designed handpiece with burn resistant cord allowing for excellent operator dexterity
- Compact stack-able case design minimizes the workbench footprint
- Large backlit display
- User selectable power activity display providing constant dynamic feedback about thermal load on the soldering iron tip
- T31 tip cartridges renowned Hakko soldering tip life with exceptional heat transfer
- Temperature range: 200°-450°C (400°-840°F)
- Power consumption: 85W
- Temperature stability: Meets or exceeds UPC J-STD-001
- Output voltage: 50V
- Outer dimensions: 8.3(W) x 1.9(H) x 8.9"(D)
- Voltage: 120V
FX-1001-51 Soldering Iron ( Handpiece ) Specifications:
- Tip-to-ground resistance: <2 ohms
- Tip-to-ground potential: <2mV
- Total length (w/o cord): 7.4"
- Heating element: High frequency induction-type
- T31 tips: (not included)
- Cord length: 4.3 ft.
NOTE: Tips are NOT INCLUDED
Need tips - The FX100 soldering station handpiece is the FX1001-51 soldering iron. The FX1001-51 handpiece uses the Hakko T31 series soldering tips. Due to the variety of applications for the FX100 station, the station does not include soldering tips. To help you select the best tip for your application, you can use our tip finder to select the right size tip for all your projects.
Need more facts? Check below for our technical spec sheet and the user manual just in case.
Got a question? Send us an email email@example.com or give us a call - we can help!