Sorry, but Kester 186-18 Mildly Activated Rosin Liquid Flux, 1 Gal container | 63-0018-0186 is no longer available to buy.
We think you might like one of these instead:
The Kester 186-18, under MIL-F-14256, was QPL approved as Type RMA. Although the fluxing ability approaches that of Type RA flux, the flux residue after soldering is non-corrosive and non-conductive.
Kester 63-0018-0186 Features:
- Use in critical applications where difficult assemblies are to be soldered, but process requirements stipulate use of Type RMA flux
- Exposure to high preheat temperatures does not degrade solubility of the residue in normal cleaning solvents
- High thermal stability
- Improves soldering performance
- Eliminates the need and expense of cleaning
- Classified as ROL0 per J-STD-004
|GoKimco Part #:||K-6300180186|
|Manufacture Part Number (MPN):||63-0018-0186|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|