The Warehouse Worker performs warehouse duties and functions to support inventory integrity, order processing – picking and packing, sorting, and general maintenance and housekeeping duties to ensure a safe, clean, and orderly work environment. Work Hours are Mon-Fri from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. Candidates must be drug-free, have excellent attendance record and a winning team attitude.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Based on experience
Required Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Detail Orientation (must be able to carefully read pick sheets and match letters/numbers).
- Functions may include but are not limited to unloading, put-away, sorting, labeling, picking, packing, replenishing auditing, shipping, making boxes, housekeeping and safety functions.
- Order Picking/Filling-Pick orders for shipment.
- Checks verify and audit merchandise to ensure that ordered merchandise has been received and that merchandise is as ordered and not damaged or defective.
- Receives, counts and records shipments. Matches packing list info to actual packed items.
REQUIREMENTS: PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Frequently required to stand; walk; reach, lift, bend, kneel, or crouch for up to 8 hours daily
- Regularly lift and/or move up to twenty pounds, sometimes lift and/or move up to fifty pounds, and occasionally move more than one hundred pounds
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Good verbal & written communication and strong listening skills.
- Self-starter who is energetic, flexible, team player and follows directions
- Maintains a calm demeanor when dealing with difficult situations and working under pressure
- Prioritizes responsibilities to achieve results; accurately and on time
- Identifies additional tasks to be completed and willingly assists others
- Prior forklift experience is a plus
- Minimum one year of warehouse experience preferred
KIMCO is a drug-free company and we maintain a safe working environment. All employees are subject to random drug testing. We have a 90-day employee probationary period to evaluate and determine if an employee is able to perform their job duties at an acceptable level while meeting company policies/guidelines.
Submit Resume and inquiries to:
Kimco Distributing [email protected]
7150 Hart Street