The ACL 8085BM3072 ESD-Safe Dualmat is a chemically cross-linked material with different electrical resistances on each side. The layers are permanently dissipative with polymers that will not lose electrical properties, will not exudate and will not outgas and contaminate clean room environments.
Just the facts for 8085BM3072
- Embossed finish reduces glare and prevents parts from slipping
- .080" (2mm) thickness allows mat to remain flat and prevent curled edges
- Withstands high temperatures, solder flux, and harsh chemicals
- 10⁶ - 10⁸ ohms - Static Dissipative
- Will not outgas
- 2 female snaps included, located on the top and bottom corners
- Colors available: Light Blue, Green, Royal Blue and Dark Grey
Need more facts? Check below for our technical spec sheet just in case.
Got a question? Send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call - we can help!