The Desco 19595 Point-Of-Use Compressed Air (7-87 psi) Ionizing Blow Off Gun neutralizes electrostatic charges to eliminate attraction, visual imperfections, and contamination issues by dislodging charged dust and debris.
Just the facts for 19595
- Fast Discharge Times with ±15 Volt Offset Voltage Balance
- High Frequency Piezo AC with Transformer Inside of Hand Piece
- Long Handle-Trigger - Reduces stress on operator's fingers
- Slotted Nozzle Tips - Meets OSHA requirement for pressure relief
- Status LEDs - Illuminate when the trigger is held down and to indicate that the gun is outputting ionized air
- Clean Dry Air (CDA) or Nitrogen - Use with standard shop air or purchase the 19596 tip for use with Nitrogen