The Desco 79210 Clear ESD-Safe Tape w/ Symbols offers low charging transparent cellulose film (2.4 mils thick) with high-tack rubber adhesive.
- ESD symbols distinguish ESD-Safe version tapes from standard, non-ESD tapes
- Surface Resistance 1 x 108 to < 1 x 1011ohms
- Temperature Range 10°C - 71°C (14°F - 160°F)
- Lead-Free RoHS Compliant
- This tape also replaces the SCS formerly 3M part number 40PR-3/4
- Wescorp tape generates less than 50 volts when unwound from roll (at 73°F, 45% RH average) making it safe to use around most ESD sensitive items*
*All tapes will generate some amount of triboelectric charge when unwound from roll. Standard, non-ESD tapes typically generate more than 1000 volts when unwound from roll. If you require less voltage than 50 volts, a grounded tape dispenser or ionization is recommended when unrolling the tape.