Hakko FG101B-03 Soldering Iron Tester
The Hakko FG-101B Soldering Tester measures tip temperature, leak voltage, and tip-to-ground resistance. This tester will provide you with quick, accurate soldering measurements.
Note: This product comes with a Calibration Certificate.
Features of the Hakko FG101B-03:
• Resistant to drift and ambient temperature variations.
• Highly reliable and accurate measurements.
• MAX HOLD function displays maximum value when MAX HOLD button is pressed.
• Suitable for Lead-Free solder applications.
• AUTO HOLD feature that ends measurements automatically once the tip temperature is stabilized.
• Able to switch between °Fahrenheit and °Celsius
NOTE: Leak voltage is that potential resulting from the small current ‘leaking’ from the tip of a soldering iron, even though the tip may be grounded. This current can damage sensitive components. The HAKKO FG-101B provides a quick and accurate means of measuring this leak voltage.
This item replaces the FG101-10 and the FG101-16