Loctite 135461 Assure 425 Instant Threadlocker, Blue 20g Bottle
The Loctite 135461 Assure 425 Instant Threadlocker cures quickly on plated metal and plastics fasteners.
LOCTITE® 425 is a dark blue ethyl cyanoacrylate/aliphatic ester adhesive designed as a fast curing, low strength adhesive for locking metal and plastics fasteners. It is designed for pre- or post-application. Fixture speed can be increased by using a LOCTITE cyanoacrylate activator - e.g. SF 7113. It is typically used in applications with an operating range of -65 °F to +185 °F (-54 °C to +85 °C).
Just the facts for 135461:
- Fixturing is achieved in less than 2 minutes and full strength within 24 hours
- Operating range temperature -65° to 180°F
- Fast curing, low strength adhesive for locking metal and plastic fasteners
- Store refrigerated for maximum shelf life
- Formerly part number 42540
Need more facts? Check below for our technical spec sheet and msds just in case.
Got a question? Send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call - we can help!