The Loctite® 231125 Low Strength 222™ Threadlocker is ideal for fastener diameters of 1/4" (6mm) and smaller. It's controlled lubricity allows for accurate clamp loads.
LOCTITE® 222 is a low-strength threadlocker that allows the adjustment of screws including countersunk head screws and set screws. Good on low-strength metals which could fracture during disassembly, e.g. aluminum or brass. The product works on all metals, including passive substrates such as stainless steel, aluminum and plated surfaces. t is proven to be tolerant of minor contamination due to industrial oils, e.g. motor oils, corrosion prevention oils and cutting fluids.
- Ideal for low-strength threadlocking of adjusting screws, countersunk head screws and set screws
- Prevents loosening on vibrating assemblies, e.g. pumps, gear boxes or presses
- Permits disassembly with hand tools
- Especially suited to small thread sizes
- P1 NSF Reg. No.: 123002
- Parts can be separated using a hand tool
- Cures in confined in the absence of air between close fitting metal surfaces
- Prevents loosening and leakage from shock and vibration
- Protects threads from rust and corrosion
- Color: Purple
- 10 ml bottle
- Formerly part number 21463