The Loctite® 237113 Hysol® E60-NC™ Epoxy is a general purpose, electrically non-corrosive potting compound.
LOCTITE® EA E-60NC is a black, opaque, 2-part, flowable, industrial grade epoxy liquid potting compound with extended work life. The mixture cures at room temperature to form a rigid encapsulant. When cured it provides excellent environmental and chemical resistance and insulation. It is designed for bonding, potting and encapsulating electrical components which are sensitive to corrosion.
- Extended work life
- Non-corrosive to metallic components on PC Boards and electronic assemblies
- Provides excellent environmental and chemical resistance and insulation
- Used in electronic applications, for component attachment to boards, housing assembly and potting.
- Multi-surface structural adhesive
- 60 minute working life
- Low viscosity
- Adhesive for fiber optic components
- 50 ml dual cartridge
- Formerly part number 29324